Angela Sastry, LPC is Nationally Board Certified, Licensed Professional Counselor who specializes in EMDR therapy for individuals, couples and families.
Owner and Founder of DynamicWorks Wellness Collective, serving Webster Groves and Wildwood Missouri.
"I believe providing encouragement and acceptance are important to the therapeutic process. Therefore, I apply an integrative, contextually client-centered approach to helping individuals achieve their goals and maintain personal wellness. Mixing conventional and alternative approaches, I draw on a variety of styles and techniques to incorporate what will be most helpful. By working toward identifying and fortifying unique strengths, you are better able to attain lasting personal empowerment and overall good health".
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Among her area of practice are counseling for anxiety, depression, trauma, confidence, performance issues, work related stress, pain management, relationship issues and everyday life challenges.
One of Angela's areas of focus is providing support for healthcare workers and other service professionals who have experienced work-related stress and trauma and helping them achieve healthy lifestyle goals. Another of Angela's areas of practice includes utilizing somatic practices and the intuitive eating philosophy to help individuals achieve a healthy relationship with food and body image.
Angela has over eighteen years experience providing support to people of all ages and a diversity of backgrounds while in a variety of capacities and roles. As a Nationally Board Certified and Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Missouri, Angela provides specialized individual, couples and family counseling.
- EMDRIA Internationally Certified EMDR Therapist
- Nationally Board Certified and Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- HeartMath Certified Practitioner
- EDIT Certified
- MOACTS Certified Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- TeleMental Health Certified
- EMDR Consultant In-Training - Currently Providing EMDR Certification Consultation Groups
- Intuitive Eating Certified Counselor Training
- Member, EMDR International Association
- MMHCA Board President, 2019
- Member, Missouri Mental Health Counselors Association
- Member, The International Association of Eating Disorders Professional Foundation
- Member, Association for Contextual Behavioral Science
- Member, Association for Creativity in Counseling
- Adjunct Faculty at St. Louis Community College
Issues I can help with:
· Everyday Stress & Burnout
· HealthCare Professional Stress
· Perfectionism & Shame
· Painful Childhood Experiences
· Chronic Pain
· Unhealthy Relationship with Food/Eating
· Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
· Complex PTSD & Early Attachment Trauma
· Body Image
· Self-Esteem & Self-Worth Issues
· Relationship Issues
Angela is the Owner and Founder of the DynamicWorks Wellness Collective where independent wellness professionals collaborate in the interest of total wellness for themselves and their clients.