Angela Sastry, LPC is Nationally Board Certified, Licensed Professional Counselor who specializes in therapy for individuals, couples and families.
Owner and Founder of DynamicWorks Wellness Collective, serving Webster Groves and Wildwood, Missouri.
Dynamicworks provides treatment programs for: grief, anxiety, depression, trauma, addiction, eating disorders, relationships issues, chronic pain and medical anxiety, everyday stress and burnout, and multicultural counseling.
Modalities of Treatment: EMDR, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Transpersonal Therapy, Reality Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy.
"I believe providing encouragement and acceptance are important to the therapeutic process. Therefore, I apply an integrative, contextually client-centered approach to helping individuals achieve their goals and maintain personal wellness. Mixing conventional and alternative approaches, I draw on a variety of styles and techniques to incorporate what will be most helpful. By working toward identifying and fortifying unique strengths, you are better able to attain lasting personal empowerment and overall good health".
Issues I can help with:
· Anxiety and Depression
· HealthCare Professional Stress
· Perfectionism & Shame
· Painful Childhood Experiences
· Chronic Pain, Chronic Illness and Medical Anxiety
· Unhealthy Relationship with Food/Eating
· Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
· Complex PTSD & Early Attachment Trauma
· Body Image
· Self-Esteem & Self-Worth Issues
· Relationship Issues
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Certified EMDR Therapist
Among Angela's area of practice are counseling for anxiety, depression, trauma, self esteem, work related stress, pain management, contextual relationships with food and body image, relationship issues and everyday life challenges. One of Angela's areas of interest is providing support for healthcare workers and other service professionals who have experienced work-related stress and trauma and helping them achieve healthy lifestyle goals. Another of Angela's areas of practice includes utilizing somatic practices and the intuitive eating philosophy to help individuals achieve a healthy relationship with food and body image.
Angela has Over twenty years of experience providing support to people of all ages and a diversity of backgrounds while in various capacities and roles ranging from clinical work in treatment facilities to oversight of non-profit agencies and from working in the ER to teaching as an Adjunct Professor. As a Nationally Board Certified and Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Missouri, Angela provides specialized individual, couples, and family counseling.
- EMDRIA Internationally Certified EMDR Therapist
- Nationally Board Certified and Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Professional Counselor
- HeartMath Certified Practitioner
- Eating Disorder Intuitive Therapy, EDIT Certified
- MOACTS Certified Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- TeleMental Health Certified
- EMDR Consultant In-Training - Currently Providing EMDR Certification Consultation Groups
- Intuitive Eating Certified Counselor Training
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- PhD Program in Counselor Education and Supervision
Angela is the Owner and Founder of the DynamicWorks Wellness Collective where independent wellness professionals collaborate in the interest of total wellness for themselves and their clients.