At some time in our lives, each of us may benefit from extra support to help manage difficulties, changes and challenges.
Providing Therapy for Individuals, Couples and Families
- Anxiety and Depression
- Couples and Family Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- Stress Management
- First Responder, EAP Services, Health Care Workers
- Phobia and Panic Attacks
- Personality and Mood Disorders
(Treatment specializations include EMDR therapy for Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Grief, Stress and Performance Enhancement)
The counseling process is, in many ways, like an educational experience. In counseling we can learn more about ourselves and acquire new skills. Below are some examples of what one can gain from the therapy process. At DynamicWorks we utilize a variety of treatment modalities such as (EMDR), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, (ACT) to name a few.
- improved communication and interpersonal skills
- greater self-acceptance and self-esteem
- ability to change self-defeating behaviors/habits
- better expression and management of emotions, including anger
- relief from depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- increased confidence and decision-making skills
- ability to manage stress effectively
- improved problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each individual's needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.